Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9:00AM to 5:00PM), plus the final weekend of the course.
|2018 October||8 October - 2 November in progress|
|2018 November||12 November - 7 December|
|2019 January||7 January - 1 February|
|2019 February||11 February - 8 March|
|2019 March||11 March - 5 April|
|2019 May||29 April - 24 May|
|2019 June||3 June - 28 June|
|2019 July||1 July - 26 July|
|2019 August||5 August - 30 August|
|2019 September||9 September - 4 October|
|2019 October||7 October - 1 November|
|2019 November||11 November - 6 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
Saturdays (9:00AM to 5:00PM) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30PM to 9:30PM), with optional lesson planning sessions from 5:00pm.
|2018 September||15 September - 8 December in progress|
|2019 March||8 March - 25 May|
|2019 June||15 June - 31 August|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HK$25,000
This includes an initial deposit of HK$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
The balance of HK$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Trinity CertTESOL examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during the course, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL