Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9:00AM to 5:00PM), plus the final weekend of the course. Apply Now
|2020 October||5 October - 30 October|
|2020 November||9 November - 4 December|
|2021 January||4 January - 29 January|
|2021 February||1 February - 5 March|
|2021 March||1 March - 26 March|
|2021 May||3 May - 28 May|
|2021 June||31 May - 25 June|
|2021 July||5 July - 30 July|
|2021 August||2 August - 27 August|
|2021 September||30 August - 24 September|
12-week Part Time Courses
Teaching Practice is held on Saturdays (9:00AM to 5:00PM) or Wednesday mornings (9:00AM to 12:00PM) with knowledge based input sessions held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30PM to 9:30PM), plus optional lesson planning sessions from 5:00pm. Apply Now
|2020 September||19 September - 28 November - In Progress|
|2021 January||5 January - 6 March|
|2021 March||16 March - 29 May|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HK$25,000
This includes an initial deposit of HK$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
The balance of HK$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - HKD $526 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during the course, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL