Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9:00AM to 5:00PM), plus the final weekend of the course. Apply Now
|2019 November||11 November - 6 December In progress|
|2020 January||2 January - 30 January|
|2020 February||3 February - 28 February|
|2020 March||2 March - 27 March|
|2020 May||4 May - 29 May|
|2020 June||1 June - 26 June|
|2020 July||6 July - 31 July|
|2020 August||3 August - 28 August|
|2020 September||31 August - 25 September|
|2020 October||5 October - 30 October|
|2020 November||9 November - 4 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
Saturdays (9:00AM to 5:00PM) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30PM to 9:30PM), with optional lesson planning sessions from 5:00pm. Apply Now
|2020 March||14 March - 30 May|
|2020 June||20 June - 29 August|
|2020 September||19 September - 28 November|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HK$25,000
This includes an initial deposit of HK$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
The balance of HK$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - HKD $526 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during the course, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL