Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9am to 5pm), plus the final weekend of the course. Apply Now
|2021 October||4 October - 29 October|
|2021 November||8 November - 3 December|
|2022 January||3 January - 28 January|
|2022 March||28 February - 25 March|
|2022 May||3 May - 27 May|
|2022 June||30 May - 24 June|
|2022 July||27 June - 22 July|
|2022 August||1 August - 26 August|
|2022 September||5 September - 30 September|
|2022 October||10 October - 4 November|
|2022 November||7 November - 2 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
1 hour Teaching Practice sessions are held on Saturdays between 9:am to 2:30pm or Wednesdays between 9am to 12:30pm. Knowledge based input sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Optional lesson planning sessions run from 5:00pm to 6:00pm every Tuesday & Thursday. Saturday afternoons are reserved from 2:30pm to 5:00pm for self-study & input sessions. Apply Now
|2022 January||4 January - 25 March|
|2022 March||14 March - 27 May|
|2022 June||13 June - 27 August|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HKD$25,000
- An initial deposit of HKD$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
- The balance of HKD$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, major credit cards, Paypal, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cash, or cheque payable to 'English for Asia Ltd'.
Contact us for information on payment by instalment options.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - HKD $526 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during in-person courses, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation in Hong Kong
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL