Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9am to 5pm), plus the final weekend of the course. Apply Now
|2022 January||3 January - 28 January limited spots available|
|2022 March||28 February - 25 March|
|2022 May||3 May - 27 May|
|2022 June||30 May - 24 June|
|2022 July||27 June - 22 July|
|2022 August||1 August - 26 August|
|2022 September||5 September - 30 September|
|2022 October||10 October - 4 November|
|2022 November||7 November - 2 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
1 hour Teaching Practice sessions are held on Saturdays between 9:00am & 2:30pm or Wednesdays between 9:00am & 12:30pm. Knowledge based input sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Optional lesson planning sessions run from 5:00pm to 6:00pm every Tuesday & Thursday. Saturday afternoons are reserved from 2:30pm to 5:00pm for self-study & input sessions. Apply Now
|2022 January||4 January - 26 March limited spots available|
|2022 March||14 March - 28 May|
|2022 June||13 June - 27 August|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HKD$25,000
- An initial deposit of HKD$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
- The balance of HKD$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, EPS, major credit cards, Paypal, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cash, or cheque payable to 'English for Asia Ltd'.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - HKD $526 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during in-person courses, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation in Hong Kong
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL