Dates + Fees
12-Week Online Course dates
Course: 10 March - 6 May
Moderation: 26-28 May
Course: 22 September - 8 December
Moderation: 9-11 December
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity TYLEC is HK$ 17,000 (USD 2,170)
All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by online by credit card, or by bank transfer, EPS, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to relevant teaching skills and knowledge workshops (conducted in Hong Kong and streamed live to overseas trainees)
- Trinity TYLEC course fees
- Trinity TYLEC examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity TYLEC certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL