Dates + Fees
12-Week Online Course dates
Course: 8 March - 12 June
Moderation: 13 - 14 June
Course: 31 August - 7 December
Moderation: 6 - 7 December
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity TYLEC is HK$ 17,000 (USD 2,170)
All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled. A 10% discount applies to all former CertTESOL & DipTESOL trainees.
Payments can be made online by credit card, bank transfer, EPS, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to relevant teaching skills and knowledge workshops (conducted in Hong Kong and streamed live to overseas trainees)
- Trinity TYLEC course fees
- Examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course - USD $65 per assignment)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity TYLEC certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL