To apply for the course, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience either with adults or young learners.
- Have a minimum of a C1 level of English according to the CEFR.
- Be currently working with learners aged 6-11 years old and have access to two different levels or age groups.
- Have an initial qualification in TESOL such as a Trinity Cert TESOL or Cambridge CELTA or equivalent national qualification. In certain cases, if the trainee has extensive teaching experience and can demonstrate sufficient language awareness, they may be admitted onto the course without an initial TESOL Cert.
- Have the support of your school to undertake observations of other teachers in your workplace
- Have a working internet connection with a laptop with camera
- Have permission from your school to set up a live link for teaching practice observations
- Have strong time management skills to be able to manage course deadlines and teaching practice observations.
(Make sure your computer has an up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Complete the tasks as thoroughly as you can and return the form by email, fax or post to:
6/F Gee Tuck Building, 16-20 Bonham Strand
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Fax: +852 2392 2424 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is completed to a suitable standard you will be invited for a video interview.
You will be notified by email as to whether or not your application is successful. Once you’ve been accepted on the course, full payment of the course fee is required to confirm your place. As the course is in high demand, applicants are reminded that all course fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.